Living Bluebell Bouquet
The floor of our Ancient Woodland at Bank Woods is carpeted with Bluebells throughout May and June. This dedication gift is an ideal gift for Easter, Mothers’ Day, Valentine’s Day, or a special birthday or anniversary or in memory of a loved one. No waste, no plastic, no transport. This living bouquet looks beautiful in its natural location and will last for many years to come!
What you get:
- An area of blue bells in our wonderful ancient woodland at Bank Woods near Summerbridge, in Nidderdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- A personalised certificate of dedication, which includes a map showing the location of the bluebells, sent by email
- A photograph of the Bluebells at Bank Woods, looking wonderful, sent by email
- An invitation to visit ‘your’ ‘living bouquet’ during one of our events – please see website for dates.
- The satisfaction of supporting precious habitat for many plants and insect species which live in the ancient woodland – thereby improving biodiversity
- The joy of knowing you are protecting a beautiful ‘Living Bouquet’ which has been part of the countryside for many decades, and will continue to be so for many decades to come
For Ts & Cs and more information, see this page.