Living Bluebell Bouquet
The floor of our Ancient Woodland at Bank Woods is carpeted with Bluebells throughout May and June. Ideal gift for Easter, Mothers’ Day, Valentine’s Day, or a special birthday or anniversary or in memory of a loved one! No waste, no plastic, no transport – this living bouquet looks beautiful in its natural location and will last for many years to come!
What you get:
- An area of blue bells in our wonderful ancient woodland at Bank Woods near Summerbridge, in Nidderdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- A map showing the location of the woodland ‘bouquet’ you have dedicated
- A personalised certificate of dedication
- The option of having your name on our ‘Sponsorship Board’. This will be on our website initially, and then in our Visitors’ Centre
- An invitation to visit ‘your’ ‘living bouquet’ during one of our events – please see website for dates.
- The satisfaction of supporting precious habitat for many plants and insect species which live in the ancient woodland – thereby improving biodiversity
- The joy of knowing you are protecting a beautiful ‘Living Bouquet’ which has been part of the countryside for many decades, and will continue to be so for many decades to come