Living Bluebell Bouquet
The floor of our Ancient Woodland at Bank Woods is carpeted with Bluebells throughout May and June. This dedication gift is an ideal gift for Easter, Mothers’ Day, Valentine’s Day, or a special birthday or anniversary or in memory of a loved one. No waste, no plastic, no transport. This living bouquet looks beautiful in its natural location and will last for many years to come!
What you get:
- An area of blue bells in our wonderful ancient woodland at Bank Woods near Summerbridge, in Nidderdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- A map showing the location of the woodland ‘bouquet’ you have dedicated
- A personalised certificate of dedication
- The option of having your name on our Acknowledgement page on our website
- An invitation to visit ‘your’ ‘living bouquet’ during one of our events – please see website for dates.
- The satisfaction of supporting precious habitat for many plants and insect species which live in the ancient woodland – thereby improving biodiversity
- The joy of knowing you are protecting a beautiful ‘Living Bouquet’ which has been part of the countryside for many decades, and will continue to be so for many decades to come