A sponsored woodland is a fantastic way to give back to nature, and share your ‘green’ credentials with potential customers.
You can sponsor a woodland of fifteen trees very easily – by simply purchasing here. For bigger woodlands, we can offer volume reductions, so please contact us for a quotation. Email email@example.com
We will look after your woodland, which will remain, in perpetuity, in our protected nature reserve in North Yorkshire. It will be located in Bank Woods or Dowgill Grange, both near Summerbridge in Nidderdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The retail price is £330, which is equivalent to £275 ex-vat. Please contact us for a VAT invoice.
We will be in touch to arrange for you to email a file of your logo, so that it can be incorporated into your plaque.
Sponsored Woodland – What you will get
The chance to tell your customers what you are doing to help the planet! You could even come and visit for a photo-shoot and make a splash in your company newsletter or on social media.
- Fifteen young native woodland trees, planted for you
- A wooden plaque with your company logo and choice of words
- A map of the site, showing the location of the trees, sent by email
- A certificate of sponsorship, sent by email
- The option of having your name on the ‘Acknowledgement’ page of our website
- The satisfaction of contributing to the creation of precious habitat for the many species which rely on woodland – thereby improving biodiversity
- The joy of knowing you have planted a beautiful woodland which will live for decades
- The pride of ‘doing your bit’ to minimise the impact of climate change by planting trees which will absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere
- The opportunity to visit your woodland during one of our open days or events
For more information about Woodland Sponsorship, click here.
Please note you will not own the woodland or the land it is planted on.