Are you looking for a unique gift? We are delighted to be able to offer a gorgeous Snowdrop Dedication, at our partner nature reserve, at Covenhope, near Hingham in Norfolk.
Large areas of Covenhope are blanketed with Snowdrops from late January until early March. As well as being a wonderful site after the dark of winter, they are an important early source of nectar for bees emerging to forage as the days get slightly warmer.
This dedication gift makes a wonderful Christmas gift, and is ideal for Valentine’s Day, a special birthday or anniversary or in memory of a loved one.
No waste, no plastic, no transport. This living bouquet looks beautiful in its natural location and will last for many years to come!
Snowdrop Dedication: What you get:
- A dedicated area of snowdrops in our Covenhope Nature Reserve, near Hingham in Norfolk
- A personalised certificate of dedication, which includes a map showing the location of the Snowdrops, sent by email
- A photograph of the snowdrops, looking wonderful, sent by email
- An invitation to visit ‘your’ ‘living bouquet’ during one of our open days
- The satisfaction of supporting precious habitat and thereby improving biodiversity
- The joy of knowing you are protecting a beautiful ‘Living Bouquet’ which has been part of the countryside for many decades, and will continue to be so for many decades to come
For Ts & Cs and more information, see this page.