Dedicate a tree
Sponsor a tree! This is the ideal gift for a birth, christening, Easter, special birthday, wedding, anniversary or in memory of a loved one.
What happens when you sponsor a tree with Make it Wild? We will plant the tree for you, and protect it with a stake and tree tube. And we will look after it for decades to come.
Dedicating a tree is the ultimate eco-friendly gift – No waste, no plastic, no gift wrapping, no transport, no hassle – this tree will look beautiful in its natural location and will last for many years to come!
You can read more about our Tree Dedication Gifts here.
What you get:
- A young native woodland tree, planted for you at our Bank Woods Nature Reserve, in Nidderdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- We will select a young tree for you from the following
- Wild Cherry
- Bird Cherry
- A map of the site, showing ‘your’ tree, sent by email
- A personalised certificate of dedication, sent by email
- The option of having your name on our ‘Sponsorship Board’ on our website.
- The satisfaction of contributing to the creation of precious habitat for the many species which rely on woodland – thereby improving biodiversity
- The joy of knowing you have planted a beautiful tree which will live for decades
- The pride of ‘doing your bit’ to minimise the impact of climate change by planting a tree which will absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.
You can also dedicate a tree at Sylvan Nature Reserve.
(please note, you will not ‘own’ the tree)