FULLY BOOKED – SOLD OUT
Make a Festive Wreath – from fabric! *note new date* Saturday 9th December. Just £90 per person including lunch and festive refreshments.
We are delighted to invite you to a new festive workshop to create a sustainable and reusable fabric Festive Wreath, with a choice of colour ways, which can be hung on your door or be used as a stunning decorative table centre piece.
Based on the techniques of rag rugging, you will be guided step by step by our expert tutor Karina Wiles to create your own fabric wreath whilst simultaneously enjoying the incredible views over Nidderdale during the workshop.
If weather permits there will be the opportunity to take a stroll around the ancient woodland to a seating area in the woods and meadows to enjoy the fresh crisp air before returning to our modern, light filled studio to complete your wreath.
Tutor: Karina Wiles
What to expect:
- A small group, informal and interactive workshop
- Personal help from the tutor
- A stunning location
- Exclusive use of our state-of-the-art sustainable studio
- All materials and equipment will be provided
Minimum age: 11 years. Under 18s must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
A choice of Colour Schemes:
Timings: 10am until 3pm, Saturday 9th December 2023
Location: Bank Woods, Summerbridge HG3 4JR
What to bring:
- Your enthusiasm, creativity and festive cheer!
- Suitable clothing for a short walk which might include waterproofs
Catering: Hot drinks, festive treats and a hot vegetarian lunch is included.
How to book:
- Choose which colour scheme you would like to make.
- Please type your colour choice where indicated. (There will be chance to add splashes of other colours, but we need to make sure we have enough fabric for everyone!)
- Let us know who will be attending
- Then simply purchase your place here. You will receive an automated confirmation which you don’t need to print.
- We will be in touch with more information in due course.
- NB: if you have any dietary requirements, please add these to ‘Notes’ at the checkout