A dedicated woodland is a very special way to give back to nature while marking a special event.
We can create a dedicated woodland for any occasion.
They are especially well suited to mark a Birth among friends or in the family. Or perhaps you want to mark a Wedding with a long lasting and unique gift? We are also very happy to arrange a Memory woodland in the name of a loved one who has passed away.
Whatever the occasion, this is a gift that will last and last, and become a feature of the countryside for many decades.
We will look after your woodland, which will remain, in perpetuity, in our protected nature reserve in North Yorkshire. It will be located in Bank Woods or Dowgill Grange,both near Summerbridge in Nidderdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Dedicated Woodland – What you will get
- Fifteen young native woodland trees, planted for you
- A map of the site, showing the location of the trees, sent by email
- A personalised certificate of dedication, with your chosen wording, sent by email
- A personalised plaque, with words of your choice, placed by your trees
- The option of having your name on the ‘Acknowledgement’ page of our website
- The satisfaction of contributing to the creation of precious habitat for the many species which rely on woodland – thereby improving biodiversity
- The joy of knowing you have planted a beautiful woodland which will live for decades
- The pride of ‘doing your bit’ to minimise the impact of climate change by planting trees which will absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere
- The opportunity to visit your woodland during one of our open days or events
For more information about Tree Dedication, click here
Please note you will not own the woodland or the land it is planted on.