These coloured bamboo toothbrushes are the ones you’ve been waiting for!
They look great, feel great in your hand, and in your mouth! These toothbrushes will keep your teeth and gums healthy without damaging our beautiful planet. They are supplied by a new company, Eco-Bru who believe that eco-friendly, recyclable products should be as beautiful as any others. At Make it Wild, we agree!
Bamboo is an extremely sustainable raw material, as well as being naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. You can read more about it here.
Dentists recommend changing your toothbrush every two to three months. So if you keep a pack to yourself, it will last you up to a year! Or if you are planning to share with three friends or family, you will have up to three months of eco-friendly brushing.
These coloured bamboo toothbrushes have so many special features
- their handles are beautifully shaped to fit comfortably and efficiently in your hand during use
- each has matching coloured handles and bristles so everyone in the family knows which one is theirs
- the paint used to colour the handles is plant-based and non-toxic
- they are beautifully designed to look good while you save the planet
- the heads are shaped to reach and effectively clean all the surfaces of your teeth
Coloured Bamboo Toothbrushes – Product details
Bristles: BPA free, nylon 4. Recyclable
Packaging: individual card board box, and one for the set of 4: cardboard: plastic free, recyclable, zero waste
Disposal: Nylon 4 will biodegrade harmlessly, but may not break down fully in domestic composting conditions. For the ultimate eco-friendly disposal, we recommend pulling the bristles out and recycling with other plastics, before popping the handle on your compost heap